Hi Bill,

You should not have to add .lib, CMake should do that for you. If these are libraries that CMake is building as part of the OSG build, then you should only be linking to the target name, and not messing around with low level .lib type of stuff.

That's what we were doing, and it worked for CMake 2.4.x, but as I said, CMake 2.6 seems to add just <libname> to the Additional Dependencies in the generated VS projects (without .lib).

Also, another user added a workaround for nmake builds - the .lib did not seem to be added there either, even in CMake 2.4.x.

Are these bugs? Can you perhaps download the source tree and try to generate a VS project, and see if the Additional Dependencies in the generated project files are correct on your side?

We have no CMake experts in this project, we're just trying to get something that works...

J-S