Since there are no references to the graphics contexts in the code, I can only imagine we have a single graphics context. I'll start trying to dig up some documentation on graphics contexts.

The application is multi-threaded, for what it's worth. Unfortunately, this code-base has got enough build up that I can't easily extract the scene from the visualization code. But at least I can start reading up on graphics contexts and see if that helps me at all.

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Jason,

There is way too little info to know what is going wrong.  One thing you need
to be careful of when managing multiple graphics contexts is that you manage
the contextID appropriately for each context.

However, you haven't specified if you have multiple graphics contexts.  You
haven't even mentioned whether you using the OSG multi-threaded...

The most I know is that you've rolled your own viewer based on FLTK and
SceneView.  Now this integration could have lots of issues in itself.   Why
not try out your scene graph usage in a standard osgViewer viewer code, at least
that why you'll be able to isolate one set of variables from the mix.

Robert.