Yeah, OSG uses DOM 2.1 now. There are no pre-built binaries for the DOM
anymore. You'll need to build it yourself, which is fairly simple as
long as you have a recent version of Visual Studio (2005 or 2008).
Instructions are available on the DOM wiki:
http://collada.org/mediawiki/index.php/DOM_guide:_Setting_up

Steve