Yeah, I had the same problem. I don't think the Collada plugin's CMake
setup is very good right now unfortunately. The big problem here is that
linking the release version of the DOM into the debug version of OSG
won't work. Not on Windows anyway. Same goes for trying to link the
debug DOM into the release OSG. So no matter how you set the current
CMake parameters either debug or release won't be configured properly.

I think there are two options: (a) Modify the generated vcproj files to
link against the proper DOM config for both debug and release, (b) Fix
the Collada plugin's CMake files to set up proper linking out of the
box. Obviously (b) is the better long-term solution. I started looking
into this a bit on Monday but I really have very little CMake experience
and didn't make much progress. Hopefully someone can contribute a patch
at some point.

Steve