Hi All,

Today I've begun clearing the osg-submissions back log.  I've merged
the majority of the backlog, and will continue tomorrow morning and
then put out a OSG-2.5.1 and VPB-0.9.9 dev releases.

There has been lots of build changes checked in, which, fingers
crossed will solve build problems such as when using CMake 2.6, and
without breaking build on prior versions of CMake.  However, all this
needs a serious work out across all platforms so I'd appreciate
testing on SVN before I go a tag a dev release.

Thanks in advance for you time and effort testing,