Hi,

busy building.

Just some info on cmake so far under Debian Sid:
$ cmake --version
cmake version 2.6-patch 0

I get a report:

---8<---

CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:347 (ADD_DEFINITIONS):
  Policy CMP0005 is not set: Preprocessor definition values are now escaped
automatically. Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0005" for policy details. Use
  the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

---8<---

$ cmake --help-policy CMP0005
cmake version 2.6-patch 0

  CMP0005
       Preprocessor definition values are now escaped automatically.

       This policy determines whether or not CMake should generate escaped
       preprocessor definition values added via add_definitions.  CMake
versions 2.4 and below assumed that only trivial values would be given
       for macros in add_definitions calls.  It did not attempt to escape
       non-trivial values such as string literals in generated build rules.
       CMake versions 2.6 and above support escaping of most values, but
cannot assume the user has not added escapes already in an attempt to
       work around limitations in earlier versions.

       The OLD behavior for this policy is to place definition values given
       to add_definitions directly in the generated build rules without
attempting to escape anything. The NEW behavior for this policy is to
       generate correct escapes for all native build tools automatically.
       See documentation of the COMPILE_DEFINITIONS target property for
       limitations of the escaping implementation.

This policy was introduced in CMake version 2.6.0. CMake version 2.6
       warns when the policy is not set and uses OLD behavior.  Use the
       cmake_policy command to set it to OLD or NEW explicitly.

---8<---

rgds
jp

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi All,

I've made various fixes/merges since the last call.  Could people do
an svn update on OSG and VPB and let me know how you get on.  If
things look good for OSG this afternoon I'll tag OSG-2.5.1.

Before I tag VPB we'll need to get it working with CMake 2.6 so I'll
leave that till next week.

Thanks for you assistance,

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.