hi,

i tried again today and i'm still running into the same problems.
first, let me answer your questions:

> You say "can't seem to add larger pages" and "smaller edits [...] work just
> fine".
> But did you try to ADD a small page (it's not clear from your message), or
> does adding not work at all?

I added a new page by writing a WikiWord on an existing page, then
clicking on it. I then clicked on "Create" and wrote my markup in the
edit box and hit "Submit changes". After that, the server never
returns. I managed, however, to create the page itself by just adding
a small amount of text. It seems that whenever I reach a certain
number of characters, it doesn't work anymore. That number is not big,
though. It's like, one paragraph. Maybe about 1,000 characters.

> Can you give an indication of the size of your page (in number of characters)?

The page I want to add is about 10,000 characters, about 1,300 words.

> Just did a quick test creating a new page with a lot of text on it (about
> 14000 bytes of text). This works fine...

That's odd. You know what? I'll send you the markup in a private mail.
Maybe you can add it for me and see if it works for you.

Rick