Hi All,

Next week I'm doing training at a company in Oxford, from Monday 9th
through to Friday 13th...of June.  The company have suggested a social
evening and they are up for the idea of opening it out to others who
use the OpenSceneGraph in the local area.  I aware of couple of
different groups that the use the OSG in and around Oxford so I would
have thought we could summon up a gathering at one of Oxfords
pubs/restaurants ;-)

We haven't set a date, or a venue.  I may be heading back up north on
Friday evening, but if Friday is the only day we can agree on then I
can stay around for another night.

So thoughts on date/venue?

FYI, I was at St. Catherine's College, Oxford 1988 to 1992, doing a
Engineering and Computer Science degree.  I've not been back since 92,
but I'd guess most of college bars and local pubs are still intact...
so while I'll be really rusty on street names etc, I should be able to
make my way around once I've got my bearings back.