Hi

i´m trying to pass our project to the new 2.4 from the 2.2 version.

Right now i´ve found 2 problems

1) With osg 2.2 and pageLOD objets, we were getting the images out from the
textures with something like this

    osg::StateSet *ss = data->GetStateSet();
    osg::Texture2D *texture = (osg::Texture2D *) (ss->getTextureAttribute (0,
osg::StateAttribute::TEXTURE));
    osg::Image *image = texture->getImage();

    now with 2.4, although we have a valid texture, the textures->getImage()
returns NULL if we´re not in the Top node.
    we need to know the image filename for doing some stuff, so we need to get
access to the image

2) We cannot read PNG images anymore.

any ideas????

thanks