Hello Vincent,

I didn't found some osgbd_ttf.dll in the plugins... in 2.2, 2.4, 2.5.1
What is the plugin which define it ?

I think Paul made a small mistake, it's not osgdb_ttf.dll, it's osgdb_freetype.dll that you're looking for. This should exist to be able to load ttf fonts.

I juste have an error on compilation of osgwrapper_osgDB.dll. Any idea ?

You don't need to compile the wrappers, and indeed if you don't need them, they take a really long time to compile on Windows, so just disable them in CMake (set BUILD_OSG_WRAPPERS to false).

J-S