  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent
Bourdier
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:31 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Unable to find plugin

Ok, right it is not in the .dll list...

But how to compile it ? I have tried to add freetype in the Cmake2.6
configuration, but when I compile OSG 2.5.1 freetype is not int the list...
?
I can get if from 2.2 but I don't think it is the best way...

Thanks,
Regards,
   Vincent.