Basically you can not use VS SP1 libs with a no SP1 Applications

You can use non SP1 libs with SP1 applications in some cases,

But I would highly suggest you always use either ALL SP1 libs or ALL none
SP1 libs ( you will have to build all 3rd party files to match)

I would also recommend any one using VS2005 upgrade to Sp1, it fixes alot of
issues and saves much grief

Gordon Tomlinson

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website : www.vis-sim.com www.gordontomlinson.com

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
-Master Tambo Tetsura

  _____