Hello Peter,

I'm using express 2008 and there doesn't seem to be any service pack for it, it actually seems like the 2008 version has indirectly installed service pack 1 when the application got it installed. So i'm kinda at square 1 with this problem. the osgdb_freetyped.dll exists on my machine, all other plugins work fine, but the osgdb_freetyped.dll fails when osg trys to load it.

If you're using 2008, you'll most likely have to recompile the 3rd party dependencies with that compiler yourself, as no one has yet contributed a precompiled dependencies package for 2008.

I don't use 2008 myself, but that's what I've read from the past threads on the subject.

Hope this helps,

J-S