Vincent Bourdier wrote:
> Osg 2.4 Freetype compilation : ok. No error, no warnings
>
> in my project :
> linker  : Z:\OSG_2.4\sources\3rdParty\lib;Z:\OSG_2.4\binaries\lib;
> include :

\OSG_2.4\sources\3rdParty\include\freetype;Z:\OSG_2.4\sources\3rdParty\include
;Z:\OSG_2.4\sources\OpenSceneGraph-src\include;

> And still the error messages :
> "Could not find plugin to read object from file ... arial.ttf"
> "Could not find plugin to read object from file ... picture.jpg"
> "Could not find plugin to read object from file ... picture.png"

I see it is more than just the ttf plugin - are you building a debug version
or a  Release version.  I have found on the Cygwin compile that with the
latest svn the dll's are being built with the postfix  of "d" in the name but
in the build of the examples the library open routines is not looking for the
postfix of "d" so when it looks for in my case with a debug version it builds
a gifd.dll for a gif file but the library  routine is still looking for a
gif.dll and thus doesn't find it - I'm assuming you are on windows and I am
guessing that it is not Cygwin or MingW but I thought I would mention this.

bk