I presume you are workng on Windows and change build folder.If you just update from svn you should not be forced to configure again. Anyway, if you want to keep your previous cmake setup, just keep the CmakeCache.txt file. Otherwise,you can force your defaul configuration by adding -D<var>=<value> tou your cmake command line. I usually store my default setup in a cmake command line then run cmakesetup to eventually change options afterwards

Hope it helps

Brian wrote:

Hi,

I must be doing something wrong when using CMakeSetup. Every time I download a new release of OSG, I have to go through the steps of reconfiguring CMake to point to all the directories for the various extras (GDAL, FLTK, etc.) I've tried setting up environment variables with names like FLTK_LIBRARY or FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR in the hopes that CMake will read those and use them to help make my life easier, but it's all in vain.
Is there an easy way to automatically configure CMake?

Thanks,
Brian