To add to what Luigi said....here's my command line:

cmake -DWIN32_USE_MP=ON
-DGDAL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH="%rootdir%\3rdparty\gdal\include"
-DGDAL_LIBRARY:PATH="%rootdir%\3rdparty\gdal\lib\gdal_i.lib"
-DCURL_LIBRARY_DEBUG:PATH="%rootdir%\3rdparty\curl\lib\debug\curllib.lib"
-DCURL_LIBRARY:PATH="%rootdir%\3rdparty\curl\lib\release\curllib.lib"
-DCURL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH="%rootdir%\3rdparty\curl\include"
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH="%rootdir%\3rdparty\osg\common\OpenSceneGraph"
.

I use this in my master build script to build everything. I simply
fire off a single script and go grab some lunch! To use Visual Studio
from the command line after cmake is done I use:

devenv OpenSceneGraph.sln /%1 "Debug" /project "ALL_BUILD" /out %logfile%
devenv OpenSceneGraph.sln /%1 "Debug" /project "INSTALL" /out %logfile%
devenv OpenSceneGraph.sln /%1 "RelWithDebInfo" /project "ALL_BUILD"
/out %logfile%
devenv OpenSceneGraph.sln /%1 "RelWithDebInfo" /project "INSTALL" /out %logfile%

where %1 is "build" or "rebuild"