In fact I derived my application from the MFC exemple but with a
compositeViewer in place of single Viewer, and when I receive a NEW_WINDOW
event in my CView::OnInitialUpdate() I add a new view to the composite
viewer. It avoids to launch 2 times

mThreadHandle = (HANDLE)_beginthread(&cOSG::Render, 0, mOSG);

in MFC example and to have 2 single viewer.
So in my app, when I add a new view, i create a new osgViewer::View with
it's own GraphicsContext with a
osgViewer::graphicsWindowWin32::WindowData(hWnd); and add it to the
composite viewer.