Hi Robert,

trunk (svn revision 8486) successfully built with gcc 3.4.6, 2.6.9-67.0.7.ELsmp, x86_64.

- John

2008/6/23 Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Hi All,

    I would like to tag 2.5.3 today, I'm ready at my end, but need an
    extra round of testing as other build changes (such as Eric's changes
    for OSX) have been introduced.  So if you could spare a few CPU cycles
    could you do an svn update and build/test on as many platforms that
    you have can.  If feedback on all the main platforms looks positive
    then I'll tag the beast this afternoon.

Mathieu
dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.