Robert Osfield wrote:
> So pretty please, could you do svn update and build across as many
> platforms that you can so we can get a clear picture of how the OSG
> code base is holding up.  Once things look fine across platforms I'll
> tag 2.5.3.

With the fix I found for wxWidget the build for 8492 in Cygwin builds
fine unless I select to build the wrappers and then I get an error
building osgIntrospection.

Bk

[ 57%] Built target osgdb_tgz
[ 59%] Built target osgdb_txp
[ 60%] Built target osgdb_shp
[ 60%] Built target osgdb_txf
[ 60%] Built target osgdb_freetype
[ 60%] Built target osgdb_zip
Scanning dependencies of target osgIntrospection
[ 60%] Building CXX object
src/osgIntrospection/CMakeFiles/osgIntrospection.dir/
ConstructorInfo.o
In file included from
/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph/include/osgIntrospection/Type:19,
                 from
/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph/include/osgIntrospection/Construct
orInfo:19,
                 from
/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgIntrospection/ConstructorIn
fo.cpp:15:
/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph/include/osgIntrospection/Value:150: error:
using-declara
tion for non-member at class scope
/usr/src/OpenSceneGraph/include/osgIntrospection/Value:150: error:
expected `;'
before "toWString"
make[2]: ***
[src/osgIntrospection/CMakeFiles/osgIntrospection.dir/ConstructorIn
fo.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/osgIntrospection/CMakeFiles/osgIntrospection.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/develop/obj/osg
$