Hi,

when I attach .zip files I normally get a reply from some company saying that it violates their email policy (don't remember FOI though). I assume someone there is subscribed to the list and their mail server does not like certain attachments or source addresses.

jp

Art Tevs wrote:
Hi folks,

sorry, it seems there is something wrong with my email account. Every time I write something to the list my mails are forwarded to some "Swedish Defence Research Agency, FOI"
I think I was hacked ;)

I checked my mail settings and there is nothing suspicious. Maybe somebody of
you have some hint for me ???

Cheers,
Art

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.