Hmmmm...

There is a controversial law that recently have beeing approved in Sweden. This law ables the intelligence service FRA to legally eavesdrop every Swedish citizen, telehpone, internet, sms, etc.

I read yesterday in Swedish newspaper that the guys behind thepiratebay.org have contacted major ISP's around the world, to block or restrict their traffic to Sweden. (Because everything sent to Sweden could be read by FRA)

That your mails are forwarded to FOI, is strange. But, of course, it could be just a coincidence and have nothing to do with the FRA.

Can you access Swedish websites?