-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Husak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:57 AM
To: Ben Discoe

Hi Ben

> As far as i can tell, OSG does not expose a factor like
> convergence (or 'Zero parallax plane position').

I am afraid convergence is related to the use of rotated cameras (toe in). it
produce keystone distortion ...

ZPP does not use rotated cameras - it use just OpenGL viewport manipulation ...

The result is similar for both approaches ...

> Do you know of anyone using OSG-based software who is doing the
> kind of stereo needed?

Unfortunately i do not ... I cannot imagine anybody uses OSG in stereo without
the possibility to adjust the ZPP or at least convergence ...

Michal Husak
Technical Director

GALI-3D, s.r.o.
Ceska 32