Hi all,

I have found that the bast way to look up in the reference manual is to "google" classes with their namespaces. E.g. if I need information on the class "osgUtil::Optimizer" then I just "google" that name and the first hit is almost always the OpenSceneGraph Class Reference for that class. However, several classes are missing because the last time http://www.openscenegraph.org/documentation/OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs/index.html was generated was at Fri Jun 15 16:28:09 2007 (a little more than a year ago)

If someone with web server access could update these doxygen pages to reflect the latest stable release, I - for one - would be very happy.

Best regards,
John

PS: I know that I can generate the doxypages locally (have done so), but it is not the same without the search engine;) I am not a stranger to studying code either, but the reference manual is helpful for getting a quick overview.

believed to be clean.