Hi John,

If someone with web server access could update these doxygen pages to reflect the latest stable release, I - for one - would be very happy.

I have been asking for this for a while. Jose Luis Hidalgo is the one who set up the new web server, but right now it seems that there is some administrative change where the server is hosted and he has trouble getting access (at least that's what I understood from his last message). Hopefully he can get that resolved soon, as I too find it a shame that the doxygen on the site is that old...

J-S