On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Gerrick,
>
> I have never built VPB under OSX, and have to defer to developers that
> work under OSX for fixes/direction on that platforms.  What I have
> done is to try and mirror some of the changes that have being going
> into to core OSG to help with the OSX build side, but I don't have any
> first hand experience of testing it yet.
>
> I do have an G4 on loan, so I do plan to get this machine setup and
> test builds against it.  I will still need direction on OSX issues,
> though, as I'm no expert on this platform.

This has been fixed in the OSG hierarchy in CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake
by replacing:

INSTALL(TARGETS ${TARGET_TARGETNAME} RUNTIME DESTINATION
share/OpenSceneGraph/bin)

with:

IF(APPLE)
  INSTALL(TARGETS ${TARGET_TARGETNAME} RUNTIME DESTINATION
share/OpenSceneGraph/bin BUNDLE DESTINATION share/OpenSceneGraph/bin)
ELSE(APPLE)
  INSTALL(TARGETS ${TARGET_TARGETNAME} RUNTIME DESTINATION
share/OpenSceneGraph/bin)
ENDIF(APPLE)

You can also just use:
  cmake_policy(SET CMP0006 OLD)
but this just masks the warning without really fixing the problem.
-Eric