I found one solution :

after verifications the sequence is :
 * viewer->advance()
 * manipulator->_frame() : compute camera position
 * viewer->event()
 * callback : node moving
 * manipulator->getinversematrix : set camera position
 * ...

so the position of the camera is computed before node is moved...

To solve it, I just add a _frame() call just before the
manipulator->getInverseMatrix...

If anyone have the same problem, it can be the solution.

If anyone have a better idea, I am always curious to know it.

Thanks,

Regards,
Vincent.