Hi David,

What makes you say that you've got some kind of view matrix update problem?

What are the images for?  You didn't say what they were for or how you
used them, you just jammed the code in their, which given the context
you gave suggested this was just a distraction.

Having to double guess you logic, and what missing code you haven't
told us about, could it be that you are calling renderinTraversals()
and then immediatlely trying to read the Images attached to the
Cameras?

If so... then perhaps you have a threading synchronization issue...
if the osgViewer::Viewer is running with DrawThreadPerContext or
CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext then renderingTraversals()
will return before all rendering is complete.

If this is the issue, then you are best to stick to SingleThreaded or
CullDrawThreadPerContext as these threading models don't return before
all rendering is complete.

Robert.