Hi Lenny,

Is it the use of a private: section in osgSim::OverlayNode that is the issue?

I probably made this change to prevent problems with wrapper
generation, other than this then isn't a strong need to keep these
protected.

Could you explain what you are trying to do, and how you are going about it.

Robert.