Hi Lenny,

I have refactored the OverlayNode usage of OverlayData, so that it's
now possible to subclass OverlayData as it now uses a ref_ptr<> rather
than an OveralyData directly, and the getOverlayData and OverlayData
struct are now in protected rather than private space.

This change did screw up the wrappers, it took me while to workaround
this, but it now it compiling.   Moving to the svn trunk will get you
this change.

Robert.