Hi Alberto,
 Indeed, that conversion is not possible. Do you know any other algorithms to
retrieve texture coordinates of nodes made of a loaded model?
 In your previous post, you mention using indexes but assuming a Geometry node.
The problem here is that here there is no Geometry node so your previous advice
was not a huge boon. I thought that I could use a visitorto retrieve its
Drawable objects, turn them into Geometry objects and use your trick but I was
wrong as it is impossible to convert from Drawable to Geometry.
 Here is the situation.
 Waiting for your reply.
 F.

Alberto Luaces <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : Hi Franclin,

El Jueves 31 Julio 2008ES 14:10:13 Franclin Foping escribió:
> retrieve its Drawable objects, convert them to Geometry

As you have been told earlier, that conversion can only be done if the
Drawable pointer really points to a Geometry object. Otherwise no conversion
is made and you get a null pointer.

Alberto