Hi Franclin,

I don't think you get the trick, from what you said, the only thing wrong is the ShapeDrawable.

I think Ulrich gets the issue quite well, and is quite right. If the concrete type of the object is ShapeDrawable, you can't cast it to a Geometry. As he said, there's no parent-child relationship between those two classes, they're siblings in the hierarchy.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/documentation/OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs/a01139.html

Check your favorite C++ book if you don't believe us. And in any case, the proof is in the pudding. Does the code work? No? Well then...

J-S