Hi all,
I am working at the moment on an university project and need some
advices concerning picking and using selections in osg. My job is to
generate and render a height number of polygons (+/- 120000) and I
need to pick them. In an first instance I have used the
LineSegmentIntersector approach which was proposed by osg. But this
solution was to slow for a high amount of geometries.

Opengl provides on the other hand the GL_SELECTION render mode for
this purpose. Is there any possibility to integrate this solution into
osg? And if, how?

Sincerely yours,
Luc