Hi, Ivan,

That's a good suggestion. It's good to see that OSG integerate with ITK. I'm
now doing some research to integerate VTK and OSG. Hope integration ITK with
OSG will make things easier.
Of course, it's no use to only use a DICOM loader in OSG but the other part.
I hope OSG will go farther in medical area!

Regards
Hesicong