Hi Filip,

If you have installed the OSG then there should be no need to set the
path to the plugins, as the OSG should search the standard lib paths
for the presence of the osgPlugins-2.x.x directory.

A good way to check where the the OSG is searching for files and
plugins is to enable verbose debug messages, on the command line do:

  setenv OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL DEBUG
  osgviewer cow.osg

Then look back up through the output till you can see it search for
the osgdb_osg plugin.

If your system doesn't have the /usr/local/lib on its library path
then you could add this, for instance via DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. I'm no
OSX expert though so just recalling stuff from when I've tinkered with
Mac's.

Robert.