Hi Matthias,

As I already asked Luc off list - please mail problems if found and I will try to fix them, but know that I have the Express version of MSVS and will not upgrade to professional in a near future.

As far as I've seen through my using it for about a year on my Masters project, VC++ Express is functionally equivalent to professional as long as you only use the features included :-)

So I would say that if you were able to compile those dependencies, then they should be fine.

J-S&Robert: The Dependencies wiki page was uneditable by me so haven't put anything there.

Oh, that's right, the critical pages are locked and only some can edit them... You could always create a user page for yourself if you don't already have one, and try to attach the file to that page. I'm really curious to know if it will accept large attachments like that :-)

User pages:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/People

for example:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/People/MatthiasHelsing