Hi,

If if do a nodevisitior, I've the problem that the operator() takes a
nodevisitor in parameter and so I can't obtain the cull state with that.
(method isCulled() not aviable from a node visitor)

Next, if I do a osg::drawable::Cullvisitor, I see how so implement the
cull() method, but It is a const method, so I can't add my own code in it to
memorize the cull state before looking at it.

How to implement the cull() method allowing my code to get the cull state
when I need it ?
I'm a bit lost...

Thanks.

Regards,