My application utilizes a osg::PagedLOD node for terrain that is shared across
multiple osgViewer::Viewer instances.  The terrain paging works beautifully
when I only have a single window open; however, there are issues whenever I
open a second window.

Some of the issues I see are:
1) Window 1 appears to revert to the lowest LOD
2) Window 1 and 2 seem to "flicker" as if fighting over which texture or tile
should be visible
3) Sometimes window 2 textures are missing for some tiles (i.e. white
background)

I suspect that I might be using osgDB::DatabasePager improperly.  I have tried
sharing the same osgDB::DatabasePager across all osgViewer::Viewer instances,
and I have also tried using a unique osgDB::DatabasePager for each
osgViewer::Viewer instance.  What is the correct approach?

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?  Any suggestions for me to try?

I am using OSG 2.4.

Thanks,
Justin