Hi Robert,

Would you please send me your modified code and we can run the same code!

Ralph

{snip
Hi Ralf,

As a sanity test I've just added some debug code into
src/osgViewer/ViewerBase.cpp and src/OpenThreads/pthreads/PThead.c++
to track what cpu numbers as being assigned from the viewer, and what
is being recieved by OpenThreads, running osgwindow cow.osg I get:

numProcessors = 4
cpunum=1
cpunum=2
cpunum=3
cpunum=0
running and setting thread 0x737238 for cpunum=3
running and setting thread 0x737638 for cpunum=0
running and setting thread 0x734bf8 for cpunum=1
running and setting thread 0x736de8 for cpunum=2

So all looks correct in terms of num of processors and cpu number
assigned for affinity.

Could you please do such a test at your end, without OpenMP confusing
things.  Once you have this santity test that confirms that the basic
affinity functionality is working on the OpenThreads/osgVIewer side
then throw OpenMP into the mix.

Robert.
}