Hi Csaba,

Mathieu

2008/10/16 Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Csaba Halász <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe I am missing something else that causes cmake to use the tcl
>> submit (and that doesn't seem to support http)
>
> /o\ so I don't even need the dart thing, ctest can do everything?

CTest is used yes. those DartConfig.tcl files seem to be leftovers
from the days where you had to install the Dart tool. However the file
is still used since it contains all the information about your
configuration site.

> Where do I change the build name? In cmake I only see SITE, and the
> dartconfig might get regenerated?

I'm looking into this. It seems that adding some definitions to cmake
would do the trick. Something like "cmake -DSITE='name' '' etc. More
on this when I get feedback from this night (CET).

HTH
Mathieu