Hi all, I'm using OSG for a single window in an MFC application.
As the contents of the window are only changed/updated rarely (kind of like a
3d-view of a model), I'm manually calling frame() on the viewer when updates
are necessary, which has been working fine so far.
My problem is that I would like to know when mouseclicks occur in the window,
as I would like to call frame() on these occasions in order for them to be
handled by a GUIEventHandler. Currently they are only handled whenever I update
the viewport, and I would like to be able to detect whenever an event is added
to the EventQueue, and ideally what type of event it is.

I have been looking through the code, and I don't see any obvious way to to
this, but I'm still somewhat of a novice regarding OSG.

regards, and thanks in advance.

Jesper D. Thomsen
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>