Hi All,

I have never tried to open movie on OSG. And now I need to implement this
feature for me. I want to create a trigger on my application and when
triggered a video will open up on the screen. I have searched the mail
archive and web site but not found much of about this topic. I saw that,
there is FFMPEG and quicktime sdk like osgmovie.

I have downloaded the quicktime sdk 7.3 and installed my system. And then
open up Cmake2.6 and set the

QUICKTIME_INLUDE_DIR : C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes
QUICKTIME_LIBRARY: C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/Libraries/QTMLClient.lib

then I configure and debug and install to my system. Everything is good for
my system. OSG is working normal but when I try to run,

C:\Documents and Settings\umitu>*osgmovie "C:\Documents and
Settings\umitu\Deskto
p\hancock-tsr2_h320.mov"*
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "C:\Documents and
Settings\umitu\Desktop\hancock-tsr2_h320.mov".
Unable to read file C:\Documents and
Settings\umitu\Desktop\hancock-tsr2_h320.mov

But when I open the C:\Program Files\OpenSceneGraph\bin\osgPlugins-2.6.1,
osgdb_qt.dll plugin is exist. But after I changed the osgdb_qt.dll name to
osgdb_mov.dll the video can open but it shows first frame of video while the
video sound continue normal frame rate.

What can I do to open video in my application? And which plugin should I use
(FFMPEG or quicktime plugin)?
Sorry for this simple question but I am novice in this topic.

System : Windows XP SP2 and OSG-2.6.1 and QuickTime SDK 2.73

Best Regards.

Umit Uzun