Hi,

OK so I figured out that my problems are due to using AdapterWidget - I
understand that shadows etc. should work fine with QOSGWidget.

Unfortunately QOSGWidget doesn't work here: the widgets remains white and Qt
prints warnings about recursive repaint.

I've checked out the latest OSG trunk and tried with that but get the same
result (actually it segfaults due to a bogus ifdef in the QOSGWidget source
code - I'll send over a patch shortly - but after fixing that I get the same
result.)

I've started tracking down the problem, so far the only thing that I figured
out is that GetWindowPort always seems to return 0 for the QOSGWidget's
native peer - is that expected?

I'm using Qt 4.4.3 on an Intel Mac with OS X 10.5. The Carbon code paths are
used, not X11.  Are there any known problems with QOSGWidget with Qt 4.4, OS
X 10.5 or with the Carbon peers?

Thanks in advance,

Julian