Hi J-S,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, that's fine for XUL, but for cairo and poppler too it would be nice to
> have some parameters for manually setting the paths.
>
> My comment was more about the general idea of using pkg-config where it's a
> system-wide supported mechanism, but it's not on Windows, so you can't
> assume that it will work. We need some manual/alternative ways too.

I've just used the pkg-config functionality to get things up and
running quickly.  I have no objection to us creating find macro's like
we have for other dependencies.  The pkg-config functionality in CMake
makes it dead easy to use but it's rather too much of black box
solution.