Hi Robert,

I will probably be writing a FindXUL.cmake macro from CMakeModules as
even the pkg-config usage is not quite sufficient - have a look at all
the extra paths of xul-runner headers I have to manually include.

OK, that's fine for XUL, but for cairo and poppler too it would be nice to have some parameters for manually setting the paths.

My comment was more about the general idea of using pkg-config where it's a system-wide supported mechanism, but it's not on Windows, so you can't assume that it will work. We need some manual/alternative ways too.

Thanks,

J-S