2008/11/20 Paul Melis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> lucas Grijander wrote:
>
>> you are right, but I have polarized glasses that go together with the
>> polarized lenses of the projectors. I think we can have much better quality
>> like that.
>>
> You might be surprised. Depending on the polarization type and filter
> quality there can be a lot of ghosting in the images. You also need a good
> alignment on your projectors.

Of course, the calibration and the settings of the material will be a little
complicated at the beginning. But With this material, active stereo is
possible, and this will render very well.
Without 2 graphic output on your graphic card, I would be very difficult to
set an active stereo I think... maybe with special synchronisation to allow
the projectors to get the output each one after the other ? I don't know...

By the way, this seems to be good material, have fun :-)

But polarized glasses are a lot more convenient to wear than those bloody
> shutter glasses.

:D

Vincent.