Hi Martin,

On 29/11/08 8:46 AM, Martin Großer wrote:
I used an object of osg::TexEnv and the mode "Blend". But I don't know how
the texture color and the object color are combined?

Mode: add ->  object color + texture color
        decal ->  object color - texture color

That would be "subtract"; "decal" modulates color according to texture alpha.

        modulate ->  object color * texture color
        blend ->  object color ??? texture color

Can everybody explain the mode "Blend"??

The long version (and authoritative) is the Red Book (or "man glTexEnv").

The short version (for a RGBA texture) is:
 C = Cfrag * (1-Ctex) + Cconst * Ctex
 A = Afrag * Atex

Basically, for the color channels, the texture color defines the blend factor between the fragment color (e.g. as determined by lighting or vertex color) and "Cconst", the texture environment color. The texture alpha channel modulates the fragment alpha.

Cheers,
/ulrich

PS: Please don't hijack threads.