Paul Martz schrieb:
This is a missing feature. The FLT exporter doesn't support the use of
deprecated VertexIndices. It looks at your DrawArrays PrimitiveSet and
assumes there are 96 vertices, but there are only 25, so it flags this as an
error.

You are welcome to add support for VertexIndices if you want, but spending
time adding code to support something that you know will send you down the
OpenGL slow path seems rather pointless. You'd be much better off changing
your data to use DrawElements.
   -Paul

... sigh ... I didn´t know that this is deprecated. I just recently introduced the drawArrays, as I thought it was a good idea to share some vertices.

Ok, so it´s easier to change code on my side.

And what about the ShapeDrawables?

Thanks for your answer,

Andreas