Hi Andreas,

worked well on my XP SP 3 System with Firefox 3.0. But the lower 3 panes
start empty.

On my Vista system I was stopped because of the installed Firefox 2.0.18
which is declared not to be supported by your plugin package. Guess it
would work if minVersion in install.rdf is set to 2.0

Note to your license question:

Your own license note in plugin.cpp is stated to be GPL instead of LGPL.
 The OSG license is normally LGPL compatible.

regards Ralph