I'm afraid I have no expertise with VisualStudio linking requirements,
so I have to defer to others with that expertise for moulding our
CMake build system and any 3rd party binaries for windows.

I presume Lilinx has come across these same issue and resolve them
somehow, so perhaps he might be able to provide some guidance/fixes to
the CMake build/dependencies to get this working.

Robert.
I guess that Lilinx has used the CMake default-setting, which is to link against the runtime-libs dynamically. I think that this is not useful, as a static build should depend on - if possible - nothing.

Regards,

Andreas