Hi Andreas,

I'm making some progress in the linux port. I already can see the models
on your page, but only if I start firefox with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to
the plugin directory.

Now I need to search for some hack to port your library search path
extensions to linux. This is not easy, because the plugin is not lazily
loaded like in Windows. And there's no SetDllDirectory like in Windows.

So I need to find a way to patch the search path before the FF plugin is
loaded, otherwise the load fails because it cannot locate libosgdb.so
and libosgViewer.so.

I think the right path is to have a proxy plugin, which manipulates the
path and then loads the correct plugin using dlopen().

If someone knows a better way, let me know!

Regards Ralph